Offical cooperations on a project level exist with the following companies.
The Agency for Health Economic Assessment and Dissemination – AHEAD - is a specialized consulting agency that supports clients in the planning, generation and dissemination of health economic evidence.
Mamedicon is a management organization in the German health care system. Mamedicon is supporting their clients in the development and implementation of networks and integrated care contracts with their broad experience in the various health care areas in Germany.
· OPEN Access Consulting believe that a compelling value strategy – supported by a robust and appropriate evidence base – should be at the heart of all activities to support patient access to life-changing healthcare interventions
· Their service offerings provide market access support across the life-cycle of your brand, from early-phase market access insight to service delivery planning and implementation
· OPEN Access Consulting and MArS work in partnership with the life-sciences industry in the development and delivery of value strategies, at a Global, European and UK level, throughout the product life cycle
· A project cooperation exists between MArS and members of the department for medical biometry and medical informatics at the university of Freiburg (Germany).
· Their expertise includes regression modeling, network meta-analysis and economic evaluations alongside clinical trials.
· IHC Consultancy assists companies in the market access and reimbursement process for their products or services in healthcare systems in all European countries the US and Australia so these products and services can be successfully and profitably launched into new markets.
· GHEP provides independent research, advisory and consultancy services in the US and globally.
· Projects include clinical research, dynamic disease models, discrete-event and Markov models, value analysis, patient reported outcomes, registries, (big) data analysis and manuscripts.
Econ-Epi stands for high-quality research, consulting and training services in the field of health economics and epidemiology. Set up by York Zöllner and Ralf Reintjes, Professors of health economics and epidemiology, respectively, Econ-Epi offers its combined expertise to public and private sector organizations, with a focus on the following services: